Prescott Indivisible meets the first Friday of each month from 6- 7:30 PM at Granite Peak Uniitarian Universalist Congregation (GPUU), 882 Sunset Ave, Prescott. Click here for directions & a map.
Next Meeting- 6 p.m. Friday, March 2 @ GPUU
Meeting will be chaired by John Lutes, Treasurer and Rosemary Dixon, Steering Committee Member-at-Large
Meeting Agenda 2/2/18
- 1. Greeting/Introductions
- 2. Speakers – Bill Mundell and Sandra Kennedy, candidates for the AZ Corporation Commission Haryaksha Gregor Knauer, Green Party candidate for U.S. House of Representatives Jo Craycraft, LD1 candidate for AZ Senate
- 3. Treasurer’s Report
- 4. Discussion and vote re New team – Election Team– The Elections Team will be a permanent team. Responsibilities include voter outreach efforts through education and training, assist in county-wide voter registration and arrange for special presentations to raise awareness about issues effecting voters. They will assist in getting out the vote prior to elections.
- 5. Information on “Evict Gosar” Rally on Wed., March 7, 5pm, Prescott Courthouse Square (Human Rights Team)
- 6. Information and Update on March for Our Lives, March 24, noon-1p Prescott Courthouse Square (Communication and Events Team)
- 7. Team Interaction Opportunity – our teams need your support!!!!
* Election Team, lead by Lois Case, will present information re voter outreach efforts. Peacekeepers has a new leader, Suellen Lemay – find out what you can do to help her. Education Team has two new leaders – LaBeth Pondish and Julia Watson. Find out what the AZ legislature is doing and how to help!
* Human Rights Team, Jennifer Masse, Leader – find out about their efforts and special events
If interest in joining a team, or finding out more about a team, here is your chance.
* Immigration Team, new leader, Maria-Elena Dunn, will talk about on-going efforts and future needs.
* Environmental Team, Karen Goldstein, discusses upcoming Earth Day, March for Climate Change, etc.
* Communication and Events Team – needs technology assistant, event planning (short term and long term needs)
AND NOTE: For general update on the activities of Prescott Indivisible, Upcoming Events, and important topics of the week, click on Prescott Indivisible Newsletter, February 26, 2018. You can subscribe here for weekly updates
ALSO: Check out all the events on the Prescott Indivisible Calendar!