|Upcoming Events & Programs|
|It’s been a LONG Year and a Half! Come Celebrate Spring with us at the GYCC Family & Friends Picnic. Things will be a little different this year as “out of an abundance of caution” GYCC will be following CDC and City Guidelines for Covid Safety:|
Here’s the Do’s & Dont’s for a Great Time Outside Together:
* Bring your own Food & Drink for your Family/Pod/Social Bubble.
Unfortunately GYCC cannot provide or dispense food or drink this year
* Wear a Mask and Maintain Social Distancing
* Use Hand Sanitizer Frequently
* Bring your pets, kids, friends and frisbees!
* Make new friends & catch up with old ones at a safe distance
* Share food or drinks with other families/bubbles
* Don’t bring Alcohol- this is a dry event
* Try not to have too much physical contact
We promise to meet again soon to Hug, Shake Hands, Sing and Dance!
TELL YOUR STORY BECAUSE YOU ARE LIVING HISTORYQueerstory is a collective for creative works from the LGBTQ+ community. Visit the Queerstory Website here for more information.
All types of submissions are welcome from anyone in the LGBTQ+ community!
Learn how you can submit your creative work at Queerstory.lgbtNorthern Arizona Gender Mentor’s Network is now meeting by Zoom every other Wednesday Night at 7:00 pm.
To join or for more info contact us at NAZGEM@gycc.lgbtLearn More about NAZGEM at az-gycc.org
Pride Education Week Survey
Young People Committee of Prescott Indivisible is conducting a LGBTQ+ Education Week and would like to narrow down to 10 educational facts to spread around Prescott. With your help we can let the communities voice be heard on what matters to them most! This Information will be spread around Prescott through posters and pamphlets the first week of June!
TAKE THE SURVEY HERE!If you would like to get involved leave your email below! Or email us at PIYOUNGPEOPLECOMMITTEE@GMAIL.COM