“No representative in Congress…shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion…”
Sign the petition to tell Congress to remove our AZ-04 Congressman Paul Gosar from office!
Please watch and share our Enabling Paul Gosar video that shows Paul Gosar’s continued participation in hateful rhetoric against Asian-Americans.
The priority of the #RemovePaulGosar task force is to target and pressure Gosar’s funders by increasing knowledge of his seditious and bigoted acts within the public sphere.
As a non-partisan organization, we are not endorsing any candidate choosing to run against Paul Gosar.
We want him removed before the next election.
We strongly urge people to consider how redistricting could effect the dynamics of congressional races before they choose to financially support candidates.
It’s important to use our financial and human resources wisely.
Arizona’s congressional map is not expected to be out until September of 2021.
By refusing to recognize the results of the certified election and supporting allegations without evidence Congressman Paul Gosar encouraged the terrorists and seditionists disrupting our constitutional process.
Furthermore Paul Gosar supported the rally that stormed the capital building and continues to agitate against the norms of our democratic republic. Through these actions Congressman Paul Gosar has shown that he is not fit to protect the constitution and needs to be removed from his congressional role.
If no consequence is given for seditious acts they will continue and the fabric of our country will unravel. Please join us in taking actions to support those in congress working to #RemovePaulGosar.
– Prescott Indivisible
– Yavapai County Democratic Party
– Desert Progressives
– Indivisible West Phoenix
– Northern Pinal Democratic Club
– Progress Arizona
– San Tan Valley Democrats
– Stronger Together AZ
– Yuma County Indivisible
We are joining forces with the Juggernaut Project to #RemovePaulGosar
The Juggernaut Project is a rapidly growing movement of regular people coming together to fight for progressive change.
For press inquiries, contact email@example.com.
How YOU Can Help!
Thank you for your efforts. It’s working! The American Dental Association has hired a reception service to take calls and dialogue has started inside the organization. The President of the ADA put out a Toward a Peaceful and Just Society statement. We applaud these words but we need to be reassured by action. We want to see the ADA issue a clear public statement renouncing support for Paul Gosar and his white supremacy and insurrection. Keep the Pressure UP!
To further our effort we are asking people to now contact Chad Olson at 312-440-3520, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com. Please continue to make calls and as for a clear public statement renouncing support for Paul Gosar.
The goal of this action is to get the ADA to publicly state they are no longer supporting Paul Gosar.
If you have THREE minutes, please take these #CallYourDentist actions:
Quote Tweet @AmerDentalAssn
Post the #CallYourDentist video on Facebook
Call the American Dental Association at 312-440-2500 and ask them to stop funding insurrectionist Paul Gosar.
If you haven’t yet, sign the petition link for Action Updates! Share on social media.
If you have TEN minutes, please take these #CallYourDentist actions:
Give your dentist a friendly call, see if they know that the American Dental Association has been insurrectionist Paul Gosar’s largest PAC funder and ask them if they want their ADA membership dues disrupting our peaceful transition of power. Then ask your dentist to call the American Dental Association. Give them the 312-440-2500 phone number.
Each State has a statewide chapter of the American Dental Association. Please look up your State Dental Association and ask them to #RemovePaulGosar from the ADA funding list.
If you have THIRTY minutes, please finish with these #CallYourDentist actions:
- Visit this AAPD page and contact your state’s policy advocate. Paul Gosar has received $48,000 through the American Association of Pediatric Dentistry. @AmerAcadPedDent (312) 337-2169 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the AAOMS. Paul Gosar has received $55,000 through the American Association of Oral and Maxillofascial Surgery. @aaoms @aaomsmembers 800-822-6637 or 847-678-6200
- Write a Letter to the Editor of your local hometown newspaper about why you think congress should #RemovePaulGosar. Share on social media.
- Business Insider – The leader of a far-right militant group says Republican Rep. Paul Gosar told him the US was in a civil war
- NY Times – Republican Ties to Extremist Groups Are Under Scrutiny
- Arizona Republic – Reps. Paul Gosar & Andy Biggs can’t shake their links to extremists…
- Amee Vanderpool – Congressman Allegedly Declares Civil War Has Begun
- Daily Courier – Gosar skips in-person vote on House stimulus bill to attend white nationalist AFPAC conference
- Arizona Republic – Why are no Republicans condemning Rep. Paul Gosar for cozying up to white nationalists?
- Huffington Post – Paul Gosar Spoke At A White Nationalist Conference…
- The Bulwark – Paul Gosar: MTG In Lifts
- Talking Points Memo – Cheney Scolds Gosar For Speaking At Conference Organized By White Nationalist
- Politico – GOP grapples with extremist episodes among its own
- Newsweek – Rep. Paul Gosar Defends Appearing at Event Where Organizer Gave White Nationalist Speech
- 12News.com – Rep. Gosar’s speech to white nationalist group boosts its credibility, experts say
- JNS.org – Watchdog group calls on congressman to apologize for joining extremist’s event
- The Hill – Rep. Gosar denounces ‘white racism’ after controversial appearance
- Orlando Weekly – Video: Smarmy neo-Nazi Nick Fuentes gets kicked out of CPAC…
- Salon – Arizona’s Rep. Paul Gosar: GOP’s leading ambassador to white supremacy
- The Independent – Republican congressman appears at white nationalist conference whose founder called Capitol riot ‘awesome’
- Seattle Times – Gosar tries to rebut ally’s remarks defending white supremacy
- Rolling Stone – Rep. Gosar Used Pandemic Vote-by-Proxy to Speak at Far-Right Extremist Event
- Business Insider – GOP Rep. Gosar skipped the House stimulus bill vote to attend a white nationalist event in Florida
- MSNBC – Arizona’s Gosar invites backlash with speech at extremist’s event
- Washinton Examiner – Arizona’s Gosar … speaks at conference hosted by far-right figure Nick Fuentesent
- Washington Post – Rep. Gosar criticizes ‘white racism’ after speaking at event whose organizer called for white supremacy
- AZ Mirror – Paul Gosar spoke to a white nationalist conference, and they chanted his name
- CNN – This is what Rep. Gosar was posting days before Capitol riot
- Business Insider – …report of social media posts by GOP … who voted to overturn the 2020 election … 177 pages on Paul Gosar
- Twitter Mega Thread
No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any state legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any state, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.